Dynamics [CIA - 4,5] | nParticles | nCloth, nHair

DynamicsnPartical, nCloth, nHair



  • nPartical

  1. Fill Object
In this, i started with modeling the box and then I did Rig and then I animated.
and I added extra controls like.. Bend Strech Squash and Open and Close.
and iKey them according to how I want my animation should be.


 To get different Instance Output.
I added customIndex Attribute
and then i write Extression for that :nParticalShape.customIndex.rand(0,2);

Turn ON Compute Rotation;

In Instance(Geomentry Replacment)
Object Index  - customIndex

 Rotation  - RotationPP

to control particles here, I used Gravity & vortex Fields
 So, It works like this...

Outliner:----


----- Final Output----


2.Curve Flow
In this Curve Flow Work. I used 5 Emitter and 5 Volume Curve to control Particles and Instance Obj.

Attributes for Emitter:--


Attributes for Volume Curve:---

Texture Mode:---

Light Mode:----

Shading Mode:----

-----Final Output----



3.Alembic Cache.
In this, i started with working on animating to fly the bat.
to export to Alembic.

Select Obj(Polygon) and Export selection to Alembic.

save the location. to reuse it

Open new scene file and import alembic cache.
emit particles and convert to instance obj.

Select Particles and goal and go to GOAL Setting and Weight[0.500]

So, the particle will move towards the GOAL.

-----Final Output----



4. Geometry Conversion.
I started with my rigged character and I animated like its eating the ice cream.
and then I started working on dynamics...

Attributes for Output Mesh;

-----Final Output-----





  • nCloth

  1. Flag and Balloon.
I started with modeling the scene acco. to my concept.
Select the obj and click on nCloth to apply it.

Preset: ThickKit
Attributed to Balloon:

Preset: T-Shirt
Attributes for Flag:

----Final Output----



2. Face(Rubber, Silk)
In this Assignment, I did with concept-based nCloth.

Select the Object and Apply nCloth
and Apply Preset: Silk
Attributes for Silk Preset;



 I use the emitter to convert the body;
I used Vortex Field for Rotation of the Particle.

I used One More emitter to Change the Color.

-----FINAL OUTPUT----



3.Character with Cloth
Check the Attributes for Different Objects.
The shoe is Passive Collider.

Attributes for the T-shirt;

 Attributes for Pant;

----Final Output----


4.Shatter.
I started with modeling the Glass.
I convert Glass into nCloth
I used Preset: Concert
Attributes for that:

---Final Output---


  • nHair

I download the model from Sketchfab.
Thanks to Willy Decarpentrie.

I did the automatic mapping to the model to auto arrange UV's
then I started working on nHair.
So, I created hair for Gobelin Character.
I Created hair[Beard, Eye Brow, Nose Hair]

Attributes for All the Three(Beard, Eye Brow, Nose Hair)

----Final Output----





Thanks for Watching!
Leave a comment, share your feedback.
 Don't be shy ðŸ˜œðŸ˜‰✌

Comments

Popular Posts