Global Illumination | Final gather

This is the 3rd & 4th Assignment LIGHTING & RENDERING.

Let's Start with Global Illumination.
It being with Modeling. Here I used I last year Thunder Foot for GI Lighting.
For Objects I used Mia_Material.
In Background Material. I used Lambert and in ambient color, i use mia occlusion. 



I used One Spotlight to Emit Protons from it... 


 I Used Depth Map Shadow, in mental ray... I baked the shadow map and reused.


I turn ON the GI setting and I work on attributes to get the output...
and baked the GI and Protons map also, so it will be time-consuming.


__________________________________________________________________

Let's Work on Final Gather.
Here also i used the same models for FG.
In additional, i added top 3 planed to emit the light sources...
in 3 planes i used(RBG) color and in ambient color i made it 100%


in FG, i used another Spot Light and I used to emit Protons to get desired output.


IN this FG. i turn ON and worked with attributes and then i baked all the files to my render will br fast and faster....


Check Out the Final Output of GI & FG


Comments

Popular Posts