CAUSTICS

This is the 6th CIA in Lighting and Rendering...!

CAUSTICS 

Reflective | Refractive | Underwater


Reflective (RING)

In this i model a ring and textured it with using Blin Material.

I Used one Spot Light and Emitted Protons from that...

In the same light, i also Baked the Shadow Map and reuse to speed up render time.
 In this case, I only used FG to get Final Output...
in FG also i baked the map and rendered to decreease the render time.!

Refractive (GLASS)

In This, i have a glass material with using the texture of MIA Material.
and Leaf was textured.
 I Used Different Point light to emit light and Shadow.
IN this Point light i just baked the shadow map.
 I used one more Spot Light and used it for Emitting the Protons.
 In This, I used Production Quality Render and more.
to get the Wonderful Output.

Underwater 

Here we goo,
Faking the Caustics....
i use one spot light ..... 
and many Voulmne Curve for FOG.
 I Linked Ocean to the Color of the plane.
 Then After connecting... in the Ocean... Time Attribute KEYING to get wave moving in the Ocean.

Check out the Final Video of CAUSTICS

Comments

Popular Posts