Texturing - Hypershade

Procedural Glass Shader

In this Glass Texture, I  used anisotropic Material to give feel like its glass. then I used node called sampler info connected to the ramp and its connected to anisotropic and its give an output.




Procedural Animated Ribbon

Oh yes..! I enjoyed a lot to create an animated ribbon with all colors to it and it flows like upwards and downwards.to create this I uses one ramp to give color effect and two more ramps to give feel like it's sliced and moving with help of offset.and finally, I got output like this..!



Procedural Wood Shader

 Wow...It's a Wood..! I'm happy that I'm creating a wood effect in hypershade when I was small I used to see all different type of wood...this time I had been creating a wood looks like Walnut wood. now I have changed to create each one of them.to create this I used fractal to give a feel of wood and I have been used a grid to depth in it... and it's connected with bump mapping is used to create a fake depth and then I connected to blin material and I got output...!




 Procedural Double Sided Shader

I have added 2 File Node and 1 Sampler info which is connected to Condition Node. It Help us to Check the Condition is True or False, then i connected condition node to Lambert. i used fliped normal and first term to connect both node.




 Procedural Rim Light Shader 

Here come...! It's really Cool to create a rim light around an object to create an outer glow to it.. it helps us to find depth in it. to create, This I had been used ramp and sampler info.... sampler info is connected to ramp with facing normal and v cord and in ramp, I changed color according to my rim effects I changed and then I connected ramp to blin to check the output and done!




Procedural Layered Texture

Layered Texture it was a bit confusing to create in hypershade... to create this we need a layered texture to make all different to combine and need to blend to get a appropriated output.to create, an output like an apple I had been used the ramp, fractal, granite.ramp it's a 2d node I used to create a color of apple. and then I used fractal its 2d node because to the create an effect like lines in its like small texture in it. and then I granite its a 3d node used last to create an effect like dots to it....and then I add all three nodes in layered texture I changed the blend mode to get output and i connected to blin to give little shine look to apple... i had been controled speculear to control white dot and then i got output like this..




 Procedural Brick Wall Shader 

In this, we need to create a brick wall... I create with the help of 1 ramp and 2 grid then I connected ramp with grid1 and with 1 placement node I connected 2grid to control color n bump and then I connected all to Lambert node to get the output....





Procedural Soup with Bowl & Spoon

In this assignment we are asked to create a soup bowl with spoon... first I modeled the bowl and base of soup and table then I started to texturing.. for table u used file node to import image to planer.. then I started texturing bowl I had been used double side shade to see inside n outside on the bowl.. then I started doing soup to get the feel like liquid and I started with fractal to give feel like bumps in it.. then added to it I used granite to show some floating on top of it and last I used one more ramp to get cream on top of it...and then that it.. I had been created the soup and I modeled spoon and used mia material to it.. and finally completed the model and it looks delicious..!













Comments

Popular Posts